What apps are you using in your mobiles phone.
  • posted <a class="permalink" href="/topic/3/what-apps-are-you-using-in-your-mobiles-phone/1"><span class="timeago" title=""></span></a>

I m using Imperihome to connect to my vera for my mobile phone currently. I m changing to iPhone soon. Anyone have any recommendation iPhone apps for vera?

• N
    posted <a class="permalink" href="/topic/3/what-apps-are-you-using-in-your-mobiles-phone/2"><span class="timeago" title=""></span></a>

@Alan-Quah HomeWave !! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/homewave/id545422004?mt=8
    just one real app to go with.

its entirely different as the mainstream apps ..

• posted <a class="permalink" href="/topic/3/what-apps-are-you-using-in-your-mobiles-phone/3"><span class="timeago" title=""></span></a>

@nullx8 Thanks, I m using it for my ipad... love it actually especially the part on its new widget system...

• administrators posted <a class="permalink" href="/topic/3/what-apps-are-you-using-in-your-mobiles-phone/4"><span class="timeago" title=""></span></a>

HomeWave is the better iOS app right now. Doesn't impress when you first download it, but looks very good after customisation...

Views